05 October 2007

Blowing Sunshine & Digging for treasure

Ok, I admit that I have to tell everyone. While in London one of the coolest books I picked up was a board book for my Little Man. The board book is titled Dreams of Flying by the photographer Jan von Holleben. This little gem is full of really wonderful fanciful photos of children. The place where I bought a couple is sold out but you may still be able to order a book or two from his website.

Please note that the photo on the right isn't included in the board book it is from his wickedly funny website -it was just too much fun to pass up!

1 comment:

Tablebread said...

Those photos are amazingly funny and creative!
I think I may just have to try my hand at this one next time I get to a rocky slope with my camera :)

~Lewis
TableBread