Just like with anything south of Rome the rules get dented here in Napoli. Let's take for example parking.
- Rule #1 All parking is to be done socially. Don't even think of parking where you don't see any other cars. This is because either it is sure to be stolen or broken into (or both within 10 minutes)
- Rule #2 It is okay to double park or triple park as long as you drive either a nice car with tinted windows or a large delivery truck
- Rule #3 All parking is free (including the sidewalks) as long as you have a lookout or your Mama is in the car to argue with the traffic violations officer
- Rule #4 Handicap parking is for anyone -why discriminate against those who aren't?
- Rule #5 Don't be cheap with the parking attendant, what you don't pay him now you will pay for the damage later
- Rule #6 Bumpers are made for parallel parking -how else do you know when to stop?
- Rule #7 You can block traffic, parking or even the hospital ER all in the name a quick coffee.