22 May 2009

Missing La Vida Blogga

I've been a little busy lately. I've had long sleepless nights, a new wardrobe, my life has been turned upside down -yet again. I'm in love and I think she is too. I've had a little daughter and I'm very excited to be in the 'pink.' As you can imagine I haven't had much time to do any of my favorite things (including this blog). However, to make up for things I am going to start sharing some very exciting photos of travels to Africa. In a few months hopefully I'll be reporting from Paris (as soon as I get the little one her first passport).

Can't wait to hear from all of you and see what you've all been up to!
Baci!

3 comments:

Kataroma said...

Congratulations!!!! :)

This is very un=PC but I kind of like having a girl as girl's clothes are just so fun. Particularly since you live in the US where kid's clothes bargains are to be had.

OK - end consumerist rant!

cotedetexas said...

name please!! is that her little tush???? mazel tov!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alex said...

Thanks K! I have to agree I'm loving the un-pc shopping for the pink at great prices (certainly better than they were in Italy!)
Joni! Yup that's her little tuchis!