02 June 2008

House Dream #2


Nothing says love like getting a little something in the mail. My friend in Paris has just sent me a wonderful set of packages. Some of which are fueling my house dreaming. Did I mention we have offers in and so we are eagerly awaiting responses? Ahhhh, I hate the wait!

Anyway, I was thinking of how wonderful it would be to have sort of a retro 50's California kitchen. It isn't my usual taste but this couch definitely inspires me:

And cherry red too? I'm sold! Only problem is this is a french company and I don't even want to think about how much it would cost to cruise this little baby over! 

N.B. Merci mon ami!

3 comments:

cotedetexas said...

Ahhhhhh, this reminds me of a wonderful Italian blogger who once went to Paris and mailed me and ton of French design magazines. sigh. those were the days.

Alex said...

You lucky lady! Maybe lightening will strike twice?

the Albino Bowler said...

Been checking out your page. Glad I stumbled upon it. I have a strong hunch you can relate to my experience at the kangaroo rodeo...

Matt