Anyway, I am going through a lot of culture shock here. Here is my top ten list of things I find overwhelming:
- Grocery stores -I can't believe how much variety of everything there is here. I seriously get anxious because of all the information being thrown at you coupled with the fact that the aisles have gotten smaller. Just look at the photo I took of JUST the yogurt.
- The cars -they are HUGE! I don't know how people can afford to feed those gas tanks.
- Too much food -there are so many restaurants and menu selections but, if you really look closely a lot of it is just crap -fattening crap. I swear they pump calories in the air over here and there isn't a lot of walking done around here.
- Too much television -I can't even count how many television channels there are
- The clothing stores -they all sell the same thing but at different prices.